Boat School  -   Get Your Boat License With Us Rent-a-Boat   -   Pedal Boats, Kayaks, Motorboats
To drive big engine motorboats on the Swiss lakes you need a boat driver’s license
For our pedal boats, kayaks and motorboats up to 8 hp you don’t need a license
Lake Geneva Switzerland
If you have a license, you can also rent one of our faster boats with bigger engines
Phone: (+41) 079 6138696
Nyon Local TV - Link 4 June 2012